Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080 (Not for Human) Temperature Gun Non-Contact Digital Lasergrip -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃～550℃), Yellow and Black.
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||1 9V batteries required. (included)|
|Maximum Storage Temperature||122 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Rating||716 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Response Time||0.5 seconds|
About this item
- NOT FOR HUMAN: The thermometer can’t measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9Mw
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, lasergrip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in(36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/-50℃ to 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc.